Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Updating

Okay. I started this thing with the best of intentions, but I fell behind. Life caught up with me in a big way and gave me a swift kick in the butt. The good news is that my son, Gideon, was born on February 17, 2009. The bad news is that he has been in the hospital for everything from dehydration (my body wasn't producing enough milk for him) to RSV. (The doctor thinks he probably caught it during his hospital stay for the dehydration.)

Throw in a birthday party for the big sister and a more recent visit to the ER because that same big sister decided to unbuckle Baby from the swing and pull it back to give him a big PUSH and you've got a very frazzled Mommy.

I tell ya... This stay-at-home thing isn't half so easy as it sounded!

Still, I really do like it. The good times (almost always) make up for the super crazy ones, and being there for the milestones in both of their lives makes me feel like I'm doing something right.

And that's a choice I can live with.

No comments:

Post a Comment