Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Check It Out!

I'm going to take a moment to shamelessly plug my second blog. You can find it here:

Much Ado, More to Say


It is a humble start, but I'm proud of it. I hope you like it and will be kind enough to follow it as you have with this little blog of mine. I'll be glad to return the favor for any friends you send my way too.

I'm hoping to have a third blog eventually, inspired by the lovely SquirrelQueen and her writings. (If you haven't already, you should really check out her blogs!) I've got some old short stories that I would love to dig up and edit to share with folks too.

I hope this finds everyone doing well. I appreciate you taking the time to read this and (hopefully) my new blog as well.

Let me know what you think, My Dearies. I absolutely LOVE feedback.

2 comments: