Saturday, December 17, 2011

Wisdom from an Unexpected Source


"I have 2 kids, a big dog, a crazy cat, and a parrot, and I still don't feel like I can manage my own life... The beauty (and challenge) of life is that there's always more to learn."


Sounds good, eh? I like to think so, even if I was the one to post that to a friend's status on Facebook earlier. Now I just need to remember it for myself. Life is beautiful in spite of the challenges because each day is new... an adventure if you will. 


That needs to be my new mantra. It's true. I know that its true, but that doesn't stop me from forgetting it sometimes. 


It goes along with that new resolution to have more patience... a resolution that didn't go as well as I would have liked today. 


But to quote my favorite author, L.M.M., (Yes, I know, again!) "Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment